We always seek highly motivated student workers. Potential research topics are:
- Handwriting Recognition
- Word Spotting
- Convolutional Neural Networks
- Scene and Object recognition
Sorry, currently we do not offer any internships.
If you are interested in working with us, you should fulfill several of the following requirements:
- Own initiative, creativity, ability to work in a team: You will get involved in interesting (and challenging) research projects.
- Good programming abilities (C/C++, Python, Java, MatLab, Shell programming, ...)
- Experience in the usage of and development under UNIX (Linux).
- Previous knowledge in Pattern Recognition, Computer Vision etc., e.g. by attending the appropriate lectures.
If you are not entirely sure what we mean by "Pattern Recognition", see this short introduction.