We are always looking for highly motivated PhD candidates to join our research group. Although there are currently no open positions, we encourage interested students to contact the head of our research group and express their interest in future job opportunities. We will collect all inquiries and contact applicants as appropriate when suitable positions become available. In addition, students can keep up to date with future job postings on our website. We look forward to receiving applications from passionate individuals interested in joining our team.
In our research group, we appreciate the value of motivated student workers and are always looking for talented individuals to join our team. Although we do not currently have any open positions, we encourage students to contact our team and express their interest in potential future job opportunities. We collect all inquiries and contact candidates when suitable positions become available. In addition, be sure to check our website for future job postings.
We welcome interest from individuals who would like to complete an internship with our group, but are currently unable to accommodate such requests.
If you are interested in working with us, you should fulfill several of the following requirements:
- Own initiative, creativity, ability to work in a team: You will get involved in interesting (and challenging) research projects
- Good programming abilities (Python, C/C++, Shell programming, ...)
- Experience in the usage of and development under UNIX (Linux)
- Experience with PyTorch and NumPy is desirable
- Previous knowledge in Pattern Recognition, Computer Vision etc., e.g. by attending the appropriate lectures